× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Compatibility firmware 6.6.1 and Logitech Media Server NT 7.9.0.b7dfc80-nt1 for armel

Ronmoul
Aspirant

Compatibility firmware 6.6.1 and Logitech Media Server NT 7.9.0.b7dfc80-nt1 for armel

Hi, i would like to know if the last version of the Logitech Media Server NT 7.9.0.b7dfc80-nt1 for armel is compatible with the firmware 6.6.1. for a ReadyNAS 104.

Thanks a lot

Ronald

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Compatibility firmware 6.6.1 and Logitech Media Server NT 7.9.0.b7dfc80-nt1 for armel

Hello Ronmoul,

Have you checked the available apps?

I tried on our own ARM based OS6 and found one from the available apps, that is 7.9.0-1477086729-nt1. I was able to install and it launched with username and password prompt.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Ronmoul,

It still uses the same info about apps. So it should be working with it. Please check the post about the 6.6.1 from this link.

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
Ronmoul
Aspirant

Hello JennC!

Thank's a lot for your response.

I had already read the information in the link you have provided. I was just confuse because in these pages there is a list of incompatible applications, like Logitech Media Server NT 7.9.0.b7dfc80-nt1 and at the same time there is a link to download the application (?)

Anyway, i have upgraded my Nas Rn104 with the firmware 6.6.1 and now the Logitech Media Server is not working at all ! too bad ...

Now I will wait for a fix for the Logitech Media Server 

thank you

Message 3 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Ronmoul,

Have you checked the available apps?

I tried on our own ARM based OS6 and found one from the available apps, that is 7.9.0-1477086729-nt1. I was able to install and it launched with username and password prompt.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
Ronmoul
Aspirant

Hello!

Good news! Exactly as you said, i have removed the application and re-installed it from the list available on the web admin page: installation was ok and now the application is running fine!

Thank's a lot for your help

Ronald

Message 5 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Ronmoul,

You are very much welcome!

Please feel free to post any suggestion, comments or question. We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements