× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CouchPotato problem with WEBUI

Dareiko
Aspirant

CouchPotato problem with WEBUI

Hello Comunity, I have installed CouchPotato 3.0.1-1 updated to 2017.06.09-0 from developer @Mhynlo. I has version FW 6.7.5 updated to 6.8.0. To my problem. CouchPotato was installed with no errors, but I can reach WEBUI on port 5050. When I uninstall CP, will DB of CP remains intact? Reinstall CP with actual version, or 3.0.1-1 dind't solve my problem.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: CouchPotato problem with WEBUI

Hello Dareiko,

As for the 3rd party app it will be best if we wait an update from Mhynlo since support will be handled by the developer of the app. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Dareiko
Aspirant

Uninstall CP and install version 2017.03.26-0 was working solution, but whole DB and setting was gone. When I hit update in admin panel of NAS, somthing was happen in background, but nothing was updated about 5 min. Reload admin panel still shows version 2017.03.26-0

Message 3 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Dareiko,

Let us wait for an update from the developer of the app and see what recommendations. 

Regards,
Marty_M 
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Marty_M
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Dareiko,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,
Marty_M
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements