× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Display port ReadyNas 2304

ejcmdq
Tutor

Display port ReadyNas 2304

Sirs, good afternoon

Does anyone managed to make the Display Port of ReadyNas 2304 work ?

The model is: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 2304, Rackmount 1U 4-bay, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Diskless (RR230400)

# Doesn't appear in the selection box of this forum.

Tks, E!

Model: RNDP2230|ReadyNAS Pro 2 6TB (3 x 2TB Enterprise)
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

It's a standard Mini DisplayPort - something like this should work fine: https://www.amazon.com/DisplayPort-Adapter-Compatible-Microsoft-Projector/dp/B07JDWR6W9

Note I just picked the first adapter that showed in Google Search - there are lots of other choices here.  

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ejcmdg

Welcome to the Community!

The DsiplayPort can be used to display Bootup sequence and HWM. It can be used together with adapters for different monitors.

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 6
ejcmdq
Tutor

Mark, good afternoon

Thanks for reply !

Can you tell me the specification of port, so I can find an adapter to HDMI or VGA?

Tks, E!

Message 3 of 6
StephenB
Guru

It's a standard Mini DisplayPort - something like this should work fine: https://www.amazon.com/DisplayPort-Adapter-Compatible-Microsoft-Projector/dp/B07JDWR6W9

Note I just picked the first adapter that showed in Google Search - there are lots of other choices here.  

Message 4 of 6
ejcmdq
Tutor

Noted thanks Stephen !!
Message 5 of 6
Sandshark
Sensei

@Marc_V wrote:

The DsiplayPort can be used to display Bootup sequence and HWM. It can be used together with adapters for different monitors.

Maybe it's because they're converted legacy devices, but I don't see a thing in the boot-up sequence after the chroot takes place on my systems' VGA .  I do get a console when boot is compete and can log in if SSH is enabled.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements