× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to buy Milestone Arcus licence

Pro_s
Aspirant

How to buy Milestone Arcus licence

Hello

I live in Russia and cann't buy Milestone Arcus licence. Link to shop from admin page Milestone arcus surveillance is broken (404 page). When i try to buy license from US internet shop i receive a message about rejecting my order die to wrong country.

And what shell i do? How and where i can buy a license?

May be exist other application to write video from cameras?

Tnx for support.

Model: RN628X|ReadyNAS 628X - Ultimate Performance Business Data Storage - 8-Bay
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@Pro_s wrote:

How and where i can buy a license?

May be exist other application to write video from cameras?

Netgear stopped selling licenses on 31 December 2018, so you can't buy one anywhere.  https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Storage-Apps-Current/ReadyNAS-Surveillance-and-Milestone-A...

Personally I think your best option is to install a security software package on a PC, and use the NAS just for storage.  Some folks here use Blue Iris, and recommend it.

Message 2 of 4
aks-2
Apprentice

I've been away for a while, but did read the announcement mentioned. Does this mean that there is no surveillance suite available on the ReadyNAS platform anymore?

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@aks-2 wrote:

Does this mean that there is no surveillance suite available on the ReadyNAS platform anymore?

Yes.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements