× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to disable readycloud

AlexSLTay
Aspirant

How to disable readycloud

I have accidentally turned on ReadyCloud sync with my office PC and that effectively chewed up all my Office PC SSD storage. How do I pause or stop the sync so I can clear HDD space on my office PC? I fear by deleting files now in the Office PC I will also delete the actual files in my NAS, which is what I do not want.

Thanks for helping.

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How to disable readycloud

@AlexSLTay

Welcome to the Community!

Make sure that you have backup first of what you intend to delete then turn off ReadyCloud on your NAS. It is under the Cloud tab of the Web GUI, you just need to toggle the On/Off Slider.

If you don't want to stop the service of your ReadyCloud then just click on the Folder that is syncing on the ReadyCloud client app and stop/pause the sync. Alternatively, uninstalling the app should do the job as well,.

HTH

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@AlexSLTay

Welcome to the Community!

Make sure that you have backup first of what you intend to delete then turn off ReadyCloud on your NAS. It is under the Cloud tab of the Web GUI, you just need to toggle the On/Off Slider.

If you don't want to stop the service of your ReadyCloud then just click on the Folder that is syncing on the ReadyCloud client app and stop/pause the sync. Alternatively, uninstalling the app should do the job as well,.

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 3
AlexSLTay
Aspirant

Thanks Marc, this works!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos