× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to enable clean urls in drupal

How to enable clean urls in drupal

Recently bought a rn202 to replace a duo.

no more Wordpress so I installed drupal

nice but ... No clean url ...

i need that for verification by Google (business)

mod_rewrite is enabled  in apache2 , .htaccess has I far as I can see the correct syntax ..

however , there are a lot of .htaccess files in Drupal and I do really not understand how this app (or any other) works. I understand that Apache also runs front view, and such but well ... Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: How to enable clean urls in drupal

Hello Michel-jacobs,

Welcome to the community!

Drupal is an app that can be installed to ReadyNAS. This is one of the apps available to ReadyNAS downloads that are submitted to Netgear. Perhaps you can check this with super_poussin who is the author of the app.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Michel-jacobs,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4

I will contact monsieur Poussin surely, for now I have placed the file needed by Google's verification software in the public directory of a newly created website on the nas.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements