× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Installazione PhotoII

Teribbile
Aspirant

Installazione PhotoII

Ciao a tutti, perche non riesco a trovare nella sezione applicazioni, l'installazione  di photo II??? Potete aiutarmi? Grazie

Why in the application section i cannot find readynas photo II???

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Installazione PhotoII

Hi Teribbile,

What firmware are you using?

Regards,

Message 2 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

Here you go 🙂

Thanks

Screenshot 2016-11-07 14.06.07.jpg

Message 3 of 16
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Teribbile,

Welcome to the community!

Please see this FYI that has been posted in the community: NETGEAR app compatibility with ReadyNAS OS 6.6.0 (update 2016-10-19)

Regards,

Message 4 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

Thank you very much!!!

Now i have another problem, ihow can i resolve it???

ThanksScreenshot 2016-11-08 12.04.43.png

Message 5 of 16
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Teribbile,

Where and how do you get this error message?

Regards,

Message 6 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

When i tryto upload a picture, this error message appear.

Sorry for my english...

I had this problem weeks ago, then i tried to reinstall photo II but it didn't resolve the problem

Message 7 of 16
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Teribbile,

The error in English is "Internal Error, login and report again". Did you try a different web browser?

Did you see the message on the link I posted? It says, Users may experience issues configuring the app on a fresh install, photo upload, or performing operations in the main web interface. NETGEAR is aware of these issues and working on a resolution.

Regards,

Message 8 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

I tried now with IE but it doesn't work. It seems is working but after a while the same message appear

Message 9 of 16
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Teribbile,

With the fact that another web browser works,then that means it is a browser problem. It could be the flash or some add-ons of Chrome is not compatible.

Regards,

Message 10 of 16
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Teribbile,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 11 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

hello 
first of all thank you for the intrest you have shown.
I apologize if my answers are not fast, but not speaking English, everytime I forced to wait for someone to help me translate.
Turning to the problem at hand, in my last post (which I later modified) I originally wrote that by changing browser everything did work correctly, but instead I was wrong.  The only difference was that Chorme would answer immediatly by showing to me the error, but the other browsers, would do so only after a few minutes of uploading.
To this day, I have yet to fix the problem; i tried to unistalling and then installing again, but nothing changed.  Just to let you know, everything functioned perfectly well prior to September.

Message 12 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

Can someone help me???

Message 13 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

Can someone help me???

Message 14 of 16
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Do you still have this problem?

Message 15 of 16
Teribbile
Aspirant

Yes, i still have problem, it doesn't work properly. Every time i try to share an albumi fail, can you help me???

Thanks

Message 16 of 16
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements