× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MySQLOn

WildPhydeaux
Tutor

MySQLOn

I've been wanting to enable MySQL on my ReadyNAS and have found a couple of good walk-throughs which detail how best to do it. My first step was meant to enable the built in MySQL using a super_poussin addon called MySQLOn... however I can only find it listed for the sparc-based machines and I need it for x86...  Links I've found are all dead or archived threads. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

RLW

Model: ReadyNASRNDP600E|ReadyNAS Pro Pioneeer Chassis only
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: MySQLOn

That thread was archived. I have just moved that thread out of the archive and you should be able to access it now.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi WildPhydeaux,

Welcome to the community!

I have a community thread you can look at and a web page where a step by step procedure is available.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team​​

Message 2 of 5
WildPhydeaux
Tutor

Thanks so much for such a quick response BrianL. And, actually, it's your guide on your ReadyNAS Blog which I plan to follow. Unfortunately, that is also the only place I can find a link to the MySQLOn addon for an x86 system and the link doesn't work for me.

Well, actually, it gives me an Access Denied error:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Thoughts?

Best regards,

Robert

Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

That thread was archived. I have just moved that thread out of the archive and you should be able to access it now.

Message 4 of 5
WildPhydeaux
Tutor

Thank you both so much for your assistance. Amazling quick response for such an old topic... well done!

Kind regards to you both,

RLW

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements