× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: One of ReadyCLOUD Desktop Client shows device offline RN104

aoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of ReadyCLOUD Desktop Client shows device offline RN104

I have two ReadyCLOUD Desktop clients (version 1.19) on my RN104 firmware 6.10.1

One of them is connecting and I can browse/open files but it is not synchronising. (With previous versions of client it was 0% synchronized, now it shows "synchronisation complete" but directories look different)

Message 1 of 4
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@aoa

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried leaving and rejoining your NAS on ReadyCloud? Also make sure that Internet and Services are both available, there should be green check marks just below the Cloud tab.

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 4
aoa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have deleted that user (the one with offline indicator) and invited it again but no change.

I am switching users at the same laptop W10 or to login both users from two different PCs W10 and always the same result.

Message 3 of 4
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@aoa

Have you tried leaving ReadyCloud on NAS? it seems that you have deleted the user instead.

Kindly try leaving the NAS with offline issue on ReadyCloud, you need to go to the admin page and click the leave button under ReadyCloud and then rejoin it on the NAS.

Regards

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements