× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Online VPN Disconnected

EMQH
Initiate

Online VPN Disconnected

Updated the ReadyCloud app per notice today to ReadyCloud Client v1.18. When the app re-launched, it now shows "Online (VPN Disconnected)".  Rebooted computer, NAS, unistalled the app and reinstalled with the firewall turned off.  Still showing the same message. Model: Ready NAS214 with firmware 6.10.1. Computer is Windows 10.

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Online VPN Disconnected

Hi EMQH,

Engineering is already working for a fix regarding the VPN disconnected issue on the ReadyCLOUD desktop apps. Are you still able to access the NAS through the ReadyCLOUD web portal (http://readycloud.netgear.com)?

Regards,

Message 2 of 5
ric007
Guide

same problem installed readycloud client version 1.18

got the same thing .....Online VPN Disconnected..

had to go back to ver. 1.17

did system restore to get back

whats me to update but hit cancel ...

and yes the web portal did work

Message 3 of 5

Same issue here.  Several of my team ran into trouble after the update to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18 a few days ago.  Only happened with Win 10 machines.  Most had the problem, but not all.  I was also able to connect after I uninstalled v1.18 and reinstalled v1.17 rolling them back.

Looks like they just released a new download today with the version now at v1.19.  This version is working on my troubled Win 10 machines.

Hope that helps!

Message 4 of 5
ric007
Guide

Thanks 

That did the trick...

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos