× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Owncloud 7 - Redirect URL to root?

v3ct7r
Aspirant

Owncloud 7 - Redirect URL to root?

Hello!

I got owncloud 7 installed, updated by poussin's Owncloud 7.02 .deb update from his/her Dropbox share. I'm also using the default DDClient 1.00 installation from the frontend togheter with a paid NoIP subscription. So I got a paid domain "www.xn--molntjnst-02a.net" but when I enter this URL I will just access my NAS frontend. So, the owncloud is currently located in "www.xn--molntjnst-02a.net/owncloud". Instead of using this URL I want to access owncloud from the root "www.xn--molntjnst-02a.net". I've tried to add a new .htaccess but then I got an error in the admin that "the .htaccess is not working".

Just 2 notes:

* www.xn--molntjnst-02a.net is another format of www.molntjänst.net that is an "international domain", registered with nordic characters.
* If the developer "poussin" would answer in this thread I want to request an update of owncloud to the latest 7.04 or if you can just update next version in case it would be released soon.
Message 1 of 2
jbernardo
Apprentice

Re: Owncloud 7 - Redirect URL to root?

Did you ever manage to get this to work? I was now looking at how to configure the port redirects in my router, and of course I end up getting the main nas site and not owncloud.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements