× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PHP will not work HELP!

ErnieAlex
Aspirant

PHP will not work HELP!

HELP!   Previously I was getting odd errors about cross loading webpages.

Now, no errors, but, PHP is just not running!   Here is where I set...   Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

------

Removed ALL apps using the ReadyNAS normal ADMIN page.

Installed just the PHP app.  (Version 1.0.0 from Poussin)

Once installed, it shows as installed and clicking on it gives a PHP-page named index.php with phpinfo() on it.

Clicking on the phpinfo() link, it shows that info just fine.  ( Therefore telling me it is working. )

Even though I installed the 1.0.0 APP from Poussin, the phpinfo() states it is:  PHP Version 5.6.40-0+deb8u2

But, I store just this <?PHP phpinfo(); ?> line in one file on my ReadyNAS and view it in a browser and it does nothing.

I am guessing that I need to allow my folders to use PHP somehow or store my programs somewhere else.

What do I need to do to get my working PHP to run my files I store in folders in the ReadyNAS?    Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
ErnieAlex
Aspirant

Re: PHP will not work HELP!

Okay, I give up!   Just can not get PHP ro execute on my $4k worth of ReadyNAS ! ! !

Instead, I wrote a simple desktop .NET app to do what I needed instead.  It reads the files on the NAS and does what I needed the webpage to do  instead.   AND, this way you don't need the browser to use the data on the NAS.   Not how I wanted to handle it, but, it is a work-around...

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements