× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: PS3 Media Server for ReadyNAS PRO

dandan123
Aspirant

pms-ubuntu-1.71.0-amd64.deb.tar.gz for Debian is available now.

http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver ... z&can=2&q=
Message 151 of 157
germtrol
Aspirant

I have searched the internet up and down trying to find the .bin for PS3 media server for intel based ReadyNAS Pro. The old upload site is no longer valid. Does anyone still have the .bin saved that they could upload or send to me?
Message 152 of 157
germtrol
Aspirant

sdouek wrote:
Lurking around this subject for a while very interested, thank you igor for you work. Just one question when installing the add ons is there a particular order to installing them. i.e.

1st Java
2nd PMS
3rd Mplayer

Does ANYONE have these three original files that they could upload somewhere for me to download? I had them before, but unfortunately, didn't save the original bins...I would LOVE to have them as PS3 Media Server was flawless with it. Please tell me someone out there has the original .bin's.
Message 153 of 157
sdouek
Guide

PM me your real email I will email it to you or if you have a free upload site I can use instead I will.
Message 154 of 157
germtrol
Aspirant

sdouek wrote:
PM me your real email I will email it to you or if you have a free upload site I can use instead I will.

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I have PM'd you with both my personal email and upload site.
Message 155 of 157
thebeak
Aspirant

Hey, I have a ReadyNAS Pro 6 that runs Plex quite nicely but I'm also interested in downloading the most recent .bin of PS3 Media Server, if possible.

Can someone here hook me up with a link or something?

Thanks so much.

thebeak
Message 156 of 157
dandan123
Aspirant

Updated (& tested) to pms-1.90.1-generic-linux-unix.tar.gz (reconf PMS.conf); Untar and copy all folder over existing pms folder.
Updated also jre-8u20-linux-i586.tar.gz (copied over the old jre folder)
(this was only an update; it is working ok)
In PMS.conf, set for not render extensions like mpg, mp4 ..., because mencoder process takes too much processor.
Message 157 of 157
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements