× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Photos II - Enhancement requests

bane4u
Aspirant

Photos II - Enhancement requests

I've been using photos II for a few month and really like how it works. No it's not as easy as facebook since my friends have to bookmark the link and remember to check it but hey if they want to see pictures it's a small price to pay for better privacy.

Anyway I have a few suggestions that would greatly enhance the product.

1. Have an option to sort newest uploads first - I've noticed as some of my albums grow users have to start at the beginning if they view slideshow or scroll way down the page if they want to pick up where the new photos were uploaded. Putting newest uploads first would allow them to always see the latest on that specific album

2. Have an option to move photos in an album - Sometimes I would like to reorganize the photo layout and dragging and dropping within the web interface would be great I realize drag and drop may be to hard to code but just give me an option on the gear menu to <-- or --> a photo. I can already rotate which is great if I forgot to do that.

Keep up the good work on the great products.

***Edited subject to be more specific
Message 1 of 3
bane4u
Aspirant

Lytro camera support would be awesome too.
Message 2 of 3
yoh-dah
Guide

bane4u wrote:
2. Have an option to move photos in an album - Sometimes I would like to reorganize the photo layout and dragging and dropping within the web interface would be great I realize drag and drop may be to hard to code but just give me an option on the gear menu to <-- or --> a photo. I can already rotate which is great if I forgot to do that.

Album options menu has the move/delete option where you can drag & drop photos to a new location.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements