× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Qbittorrent problems

rusell
Aspirant

Qbittorrent problems

Hey guys,

Got into trubles with Qbittorrent client. After downloading a folder with movie, the storage went into redundant cloning of folder inside folder (f. ex. Folder: Movie1/Movie.mp4;Movie1/Movie.mp4;Movie1/...) until I got an error message of decreasing free storage space. After removing the root folder and disabling qbittorent I did not get my free space back. I have logged through SSH checked every single folder with "du" and the root with "df". No problems detected and the overall file size is as it should be except total counter shown by ReadyNAS.

Does anyone has any advice or recommendations? I do really not want to reformat all 3TB of data...

Cheers!

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
rusell
Aspirant

Re: Qbittorrent problems

I like the way when u ask a question and motivate yourself to look for the answer.

SOLVED:

After reading through multiple posts on forum enabled viewing of snapshots for the root folder (Videos) and removed every single one I was able to find (I did not really need them). After restarting OS, my free space got back to the overall counter.

Thank you,

Community! 🙂 Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
rusell
Aspirant

Re: Qbittorrent problems

I like the way when u ask a question and motivate yourself to look for the answer.

SOLVED:

After reading through multiple posts on forum enabled viewing of snapshots for the root folder (Videos) and removed every single one I was able to find (I did not really need them). After restarting OS, my free space got back to the overall counter.

Thank you,

Community! 🙂 Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements