× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

(RN21400) Amazon Cloud Drive app sometimes creates again the folder erased on the NAS

RobertoBonafini
Follower

(RN21400) Amazon Cloud Drive app sometimes creates again the folder erased on the NAS

Hello,

I have a ReadyNAS 214 with Amazon drive app.

Sometimes it happens that when we copy and paste folders and then change their names, in a few minutes we find folders with the new name and files in them and, also, folders with the the old name and nothing inside. Sometimes we erase folders and files inside and then we find folders again, empy or with some files inside.

On the log we find something like "/data/Lavori/Perizie/EagleWise/312962 was added to local."

Is there a way for ONLY mirroring the NAS content on Amazon drive? Is it a bug?

Thanks

Roberto

Message 1 of 2
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: (RN21400) Amazon Cloud Drive app sometimes creates again the folder erased on the NAS

Hi @RobertoBonafini, I'm not familiar with Amazon Cloud Drive, but what you describe sounds like some kind of versioning issue. So, if there is a switch for versioning, I would recommend to turn that off and see the outcome with later file activities.

Happy fixing and kind regards

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements