× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RNExtras.com - WhoCares / Are you going to update your NZBGet for 6.6.0?

jhagg
Luminary

RNExtras.com - WhoCares / Are you going to update your NZBGet for 6.6.0?

As the title suggests, I and many users are wondering if you will update your NZBGet package to maike it work with 6.6.0.  We currently have you and one other Dev Myhnlo that have old version of the app but no one has come forward with a new package to work with the new OS update. 

I see you charge for your packages on your site and it is still up, so you must be somewhat active and at least still selling/coding?

We are all willing to pay you something for your efforts to get the package working with the new OS as there are no other options for all of us ReayNAS users.

As a suggestion, you should also add a note about the current version you have posted not being compatible as it doesn't work with 6.6.0

We all look forward to your response or update!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RNExtras.com - WhoCares / Are you going to update your NZBGet for 6.6.0?

Hello jhagg,

I suggest you PM him too.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
jhagg
Luminary

I have sent him a PM as well, thanks.

Message 3 of 4
JBDragon1
Virtuoso

I'm running version 16.4 of NZBGet and it runs just fine on 6.6.0.  

Then there's this 17.1.1 verson here,

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Add-ons/NZBGet-17-1-1-App-build-available-Work-In-Progres...

But is a work in progress.  It was throwing out a error testing my news server.  Looks to have a issue with using Encription which I do use.  If I go back to port 119 and turn off Encription it works.    I don't know if there's any other bugs, but that's a deal breaker for me and so I went back to 16.4.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements