× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 4220 Replicate Missing? #26352540

CUNAITO
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 4220 Replicate Missing? #26352540

We have 2 ReadyNAS 4220 running 6.4.0. I enabled replicate under the cloud options and created an account.Both systems show up in the portal however I don't see any replicate options in the portal. I only see backup and restore. What am I missing? I thought OS6 had replicate built in and it looks like it does because I enabled it in the cloud options. What do I need to do to get replate to work?

Message 1 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 4220 Replicate Missing?

Hello CUNAITO,

Welcome to the community!

You might want to read this user manual for ReadyNAS Replicate: ReadyNAS Replicate™ Software Reference Manual.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
CUNAITO
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 4220 Replicate Missing?

Thanks but I already read the manual and nothing pertains to the issue I am having. It also seems like I can't access NetGear support even though I under warranty and just purchased the product. I have a case number and just keep getting hung up on or forwarded to a phone number that hangs up. Is this typicall NetGear support for business?

Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 4220 Replicate Missing? #26352540

I see you have an open support case. It is not normal for a call to become disconnected. I believe support has responded to your online case.

The manual linked to earlier in this community thread is an old manual for our legacy x86 systems.

Here is the latest version of the manual: ReadyNAS Replicate™ Software Reference Manual

ReadyNAS Replicate is a backup solution. As described on page 26 the feature to Replicate an entire system is only available on RAIDiator-x86 4.2. It is not available on ReadyNAS OS 6 (which your NAS is running)

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements