× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS Pro 2 - no access

LeoCarlsson
Follower

ReadyNAS Pro 2 - no access

ReadyNAS Pro 2

Hi all  I have a perfect couple of working ReadyNAS Pro 2 and running readynas replicate an its working find ,until i had to factory reset one  of them ,and now i can not activate it again with the same key .

"Unable to register license: please check your network setting"  

i feal soo stupid do i have to by a new par of Nas ???? i can say it is not going to be Netgear

Anyone 

Model: ReadySHARE Vault|Backup your files on your PC
Message 1 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS Pro 2 - no access

Support can reactivate your license.  Hopefully a mod here will help - perhaps @JohnCM_S ???

But Replicate is being discontinued at the end of this year, so you will soon need to find an alternative backup solution for it anyway.  One option is to convert your Pro-2 to run OS 6, and switch to ReadyDR.  You could also use rsync over ssh.  Both would need DDNS and forwarded ports (since they aren't running over the ReadyCloud VPN).  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Current-NETGEAR-and-Partners/ReadyNAS-Remote-Photos2-Replicate-End-...

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS Pro 2 - no access

Hi LeoCarlsson,

Can you PM me the license key and the serial number of your NAS?

As @StephenB has mentioned, ReadyNAS Replicate service will be discontinued at the end of this year. It will be best to look for other backup solutions as he has suggested.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements