× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS RN424 keeps failing on Amazon S3 (Backblaze B2) backup

buckmorello
Follower

ReadyNAS RN424 keeps failing on Amazon S3 (Backblaze B2) backup

Hello guys.

I tried looking for previous solutions on this board for my problem, but none of them seemed applicable.

I set up my ReadyNAS  RN424 to backup to Backblaze B2 using the Amazon S3 integration. It backed up a few files and then started giving me the error:

Unauthorized: It could be invalid user account.... Stopped syncing with Amazon S3.

I don't know why it would sync a few files and then stop. There is no cap on my Backblaze B2 account.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Model: RN424|ReadyNAS 424 – High-performance Business Data Storage - 4-Bay
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS RN424 keeps failing on Amazon S3 (Backblaze B2) backup

Hi buckmorello,

Welcome to the Community!

You may download the NAS system logs and check the amazon-s3.logs to get more information on what is causing the issue. You may also send me the logs by uploading it to a file-sharing site, then send me the download link via private message so we can check it.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS RN424 keeps failing on Amazon S3 (Backblaze B2) backup

Hi buckmorello,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements