× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS Surveillance app is not visible for install

Alex_CCIM
Apprentice

ReadyNAS Surveillance app is not visible for install

Hello All,

I have been a happy Surveillance user for almost 2 years now.  I run it on my ReadyNAS 202.  I have 3 license active and everything has been working well.   I noticed this morning that there was an update for the app.  I tried to update it and I got a message that I couldn't update it.  I tried it again and it didnt work.  I then proceeded to 'turn off' the app and tried to update it a couple times.  It still didnt work.  I contoniued to get the message that it can't be updated.  I then 'removed' the app so that I could just re-install it.  Now, I can't find it in the app store.

Can anyone tell me how i can re-install the Surveillance app when I can't see it in the app store?  Is there another site that i can get it from?

I appreciate your help.

-Alex

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
sotrack
Luminary

You can install app manually

http://apps.readynas.com/pages/?page_id=9

Your licences are locked probably. You need contact support to unlock them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
sotrack
Luminary

You can install app manually

http://apps.readynas.com/pages/?page_id=9

Your licences are locked probably. You need contact support to unlock them.

Message 2 of 4
Alex_CCIM
Apprentice

Sotrack,

I appreciate you pointing that out to me.  I was able to download it, install it and use my backup config file to get my 3 cameras up and running.  Ironically, I went to that page many times and the graphical display threw my off.  I thought it was referring me to the admin section where you get the apps.  Since you pointed me there, i figured you wouldnt be send me there for nothing so i just tried clicking them.  Thanks again!

-Alex

Message 3 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Alex_CCIM,

Please click the appropriate post as an accepted solution to close the thread.

We appreciate you contribution to the community! Please feel free to post any suggestions, comments and questions.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements