× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS surveillance on os6.6

sayerns
Aspirant

ReadyNAS surveillance on os6.6

Can someone from ReadyNas tell me when Surveillance will be updated to work with OS6.6?

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sayerns,

What I have just learned is that engineering is doing some evaluation on the update that hopefully is out this month. No promises but engineering is doing their best to release an update the soonest possible time. 

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sayerns,

Currently, this is the only update for ReadyNAS Surveillance on 6.6.0: NETGEAR app compatibility with ReadyNAS OS 6.6.0

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 9
sayerns
Aspirant

Thank You

I am aware that that is the only update date 16 September 2016 for this problem. I am asking if there will be an update and if so when. 

I am currently without a security system as i cannot access the camera so my business is vunerable to theft and vandalism.

Can someone there talk to your developers and give me an idea of when this issue will be fixed? It seems to be a simple fix and you have had 4 weeks+ to do it so far.   

Message 3 of 9
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sayerns,

I apologize as of now we are also waiting for an update. Hopefully, one of the Netgear experts has an answer for you and respond.

Regards,

Message 4 of 9
sayerns
Aspirant

Thank You JennC

So do i have to just wait here for an expert to contribute or should i be posting elsewhere?

Message 5 of 9
StephenB
Guru

@sayerns wrote:

So do i have to just wait here for an expert to contribute or should i be posting elsewhere?

You posted in the right place, hopefully someone from netgear will reply soon.

Message 6 of 9
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sayerns,

What I have just learned is that engineering is doing some evaluation on the update that hopefully is out this month. No promises but engineering is doing their best to release an update the soonest possible time. 

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Message 7 of 9
sayerns
Aspirant

Thank you for the update. Readynas surveillance working fine on OS 6.6 now.

Message 8 of 9
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello sayerns,

I am glad it now works and appreciate your feedback.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements