× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS webinterface not showing all files and folders (max 100)

BartNijs
Follower

ReadyNAS webinterface not showing all files and folders (max 100)

RN428, FW 6.10.7, RAID 5, 4 8TB Drives

I have multiple shares with a lot of folders. I can see the folders in my explorer on Windows, but it looks like the number of folders/files that are shown in the web interface is limited. This is a problem because I need to recover a backup of a folder that isn't shown in the web interface.

The folders are there, and are accessible via the network, but they don't show up in the browser.

Is there a limit in the number of files/folders that the web interface can show? Is it editable? It is really weird and I don't understand why it would work this way.

Is there a way to recover files without using the web interface? I know there is a backup available, I just cannot get to it.

I just counted and it seems like it show max 100 files/folders.

Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS webinterface not showing all files and folders (max 100)

@BartNijs wrote:

RN428, FW 6.10.7, RAID 5, 4 8TB Drives

I have multiple shares with a lot of folders. I can see the folders in my explorer on Windows, but it looks like the number of folders/files that are shown in the web interface is limited.

Why are you using the web interface?  Why not use File Explorer/SMB ???

@BartNijs wrote:

I just counted and it seems like it show max 100 files/folders.

Are you using the web admin interface (browsing from the shares tab)?

I just checked, and I can see ~500 folders in one subfolder from both the web and file explorer.  On the web I checked both "browse" and "recover". So I am puzzled by your info.

Note you do need to scroll to the bottom of the page if you have a lot of files - then it will add some more.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements