× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud for windows 11 stopped working after last update

z0
Aspirant
Aspirant

Readycloud for windows 11 stopped working after last update

Hi, after last windows update, Readycloud for Windows does not start anymore after year of working. The Windows update is KB5012643 (2022-04 update package for Windows 11). I tried to install Readycloud again but the app does't start. Is it a known problem? The NAS is working properly and I can access remotly via browser.

Massimiliano

Message 1 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readycloud for windows 11 stopped working after last update

@z0

Welcome to the Community!

This might be related to another post regarding the Windows 11 update. This is being checked now.

Hopefully I can provide an update ASAP

Message 2 of 6
JSTAMP
Aspirant

I have a similar issue where the common factor simply seems to be the system prompting the Windows 11 update. Both users have the upgrade prompt come up and now the app isn't working. Tried delete and re-install of the app and following reinstall, it brings up the ReadyCloud navigation pane from system tray, but as soon as they access it, the navigation pane disappears and the RC app is no longer in the system tray. 

Message 3 of 6
JeffreyP
Aspirant

I am also unable to use the ReadyCloud app after a recent Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 6
JeffreyP
Aspirant

Mark,

I also find that my Readycloud app has stopped working after a Windows11 update.

I deleted and tried to re-install the app but received error mesages.

Can you help?

Message 5 of 6
z0
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rif.: Readycloud for windows 11 stopped working after last update

Problem solved thanks to last Windows update & Readycloud reinstallation

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos