× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

S3 functionality with ReadyNAS 4312S and Egnyte Ver 11.1.2

rickrjp
Aspirant

S3 functionality with ReadyNAS 4312S and Egnyte Ver 11.1.2

Hi,

We have a ReadyNAS 4312S appliance with Ver 6.8.1.

We are also using Egnyte Ver 11.1.2 Storage Syncon the appliance

We plan on using Amazon S3 for backups but with the current version of Readynas, is shows as "BETA". 

What is required to remove the BETA tag from S3 so thay it can be used in production and how would effect the functionality of Egyte Storge Sync?

Regards,

Rick

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: S3 functionality with ReadyNAS 4312S and Egnyte Ver 11.1.2

On S3, perhaps wait just a bit longer for 6.9.3 to be released - there are some changes there related to S3.  It's currently at RC-2, so I think it should be released pretty soon.

On Egynte, you should contact them directly.  I don't use that service myself, but I have sometimes seen a lag between a ReadyNAS firmware update and corresponding changes in their app.  Generally those are linked to linux kernel/library updates in the NAS firmware. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: S3 functionality with ReadyNAS 4312S and Egnyte Ver 11.1.2

On S3, perhaps wait just a bit longer for 6.9.3 to be released - there are some changes there related to S3.  It's currently at RC-2, so I think it should be released pretty soon.

On Egynte, you should contact them directly.  I don't use that service myself, but I have sometimes seen a lag between a ReadyNAS firmware update and corresponding changes in their app.  Generally those are linked to linux kernel/library updates in the NAS firmware. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements