× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Syncing Stopped Syncing

siddamsetty
Aspirant

Syncing Stopped Syncing

Ready NAS used to login on system reboot by default and start to backup immediately, But now its stopped syncing and taking backup, its showing as PRJNAME, after startup its showing as AUTOBACK_TITLE below this its showing documents, Music, Pictures, videos, AUTOBACK _ DESC, With a tab BTNDONE, after clicking on BTNDONE, its login in and showing already backed up folders, but not syncing or updating the backup nor indexing.

How to resolve this issue, please help

Message 1 of 9
StephenB
Guru

Re: Syncing Stopped Syncing

@siddamsetty wrote:

Ready NAS used to login on system reboot by default and start to backup immediately, But now its stopped syncing and taking backup, its showing as PRJNAME, after startup its showing as AUTOBACK_TITLE

I think you must mean ReadyCloud (which can be used to back up your PC to a ReadyNAS).  Is that correct?

Message 2 of 9
Sandshark
Sensei

The PRJNAME error is usually related to Java.

Message 3 of 9
siddamsetty
Aspirant

Yes,
Used for System back up.

Message 4 of 9
siddamsetty
Aspirant

Sir How to resolve it, if it is a Java Problem Please help

Message 5 of 9
StephenB
Guru

Is the PC running Windows 7? Or something else?

Message 6 of 9
siddamsetty
Aspirant

Using Windows 10 Home Single, I am using Readynas from Last 3 years this problem has started on 15-06-2022.

Message 7 of 9
StephenB
Guru

@siddamsetty wrote:

Using Windows 10 Home Single, I am using Readynas from Last 3 years this problem has started on 15-06-2022.

If you are backing up to the NAS from the same location, then one option is to use a different backup program.  FreeFileSync is one you could use.  

You could alternatively try reinstalling the ReadyNAS application and also reinstall Java.

Did you install or update any internet security software around the date the problem started?

Message 8 of 9
Sandshark
Sensei

Re-installing JAVA is the usual solution.  But there is another recent thread concerning PRJNAME, so I'm stating to wonder if a recent Java update is the issue.  I don't run ReadyCloud, so can be of no additional help here.

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements