× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Trouble activating Milestone Arcus on RN314

robm42
Aspirant

Trouble activating Milestone Arcus on RN314

Hi folks -- I just bought a 4-camera license for Milestone Arcus from CDW, but when It try to activate it via the portal at milestone.netgear.com, it keeps saying "Please enter a valid key".  Any ideas?  I tried entering it with and without hyphens, tried both Firefox and Chrome, verified my serial # is correct but it refuses to accept it. Did I get a bad key??

My server: ReadyNAS RN-314

Product:     Milestore Surveillance
SKU:     RNVMSMA4-10000S (For Milestone 4 channel)

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Trouble activating Milestone Arcus on RN314

Hi @robm42

Your license should be okay now. Kindly try to re-run the app. the 4 camera license support should show up there. We have to get this reported and activated from Support.

Many thanks! I would like to encourage you to mark the reply as an accepted siolution so other members will be able to benefit from the thread.

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @robm42

Have you tried contacting CDW about this? At least they should also check the validity of it.

You can PM me the license keys and also the serial number of your NAS so we can check too.

Regards

Message 2 of 5
robm42
Aspirant

I sent a PM to Marc yesterday, but thought I should post something here also.  I ordered through the CDW website, but the actual Distributor was "D & H Distributuing".  I emailed them a few days ago about the issue (about an hour after they emailed me the bad key) but have heard nothing back.

Marc did reply to me and said he would look into it.  Very glad to have this Community support!

Regards,

-Rob

First Name:

LICENSEDESK

Last Name:

Company Name:

D & H DISTRIBUTING

Email:

LICENSEDESK@DANDH.COM

Message 3 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @robm42

Your license should be okay now. Kindly try to re-run the app. the 4 camera license support should show up there. We have to get this reported and activated from Support.

Many thanks! I would like to encourage you to mark the reply as an accepted siolution so other members will be able to benefit from the thread.

Regards

Message 4 of 5
robm42
Aspirant

Hi Marc,

I'm afraid I am still getting the same error. "Please enter a valid License key."

-Rob

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements