× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: When I select Available Apps on my Atom based RN31400, it shows nothing. Why?

Tonkinite
Luminary

When I select Available Apps on my Atom based RN31400, it shows nothing. Why?

Are there really no pre-built Apps for the non-Intel ReadyNAS series?  When I select Available Apps, nothing ever appears.

Do I need to cross-compile my own?  That would require root ssh access right (which would void my brand new warranty)?  Whats the deal?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Tonkinite
Luminary

Re: When I select Available Apps on my Atom based RN31400, it shows nothing. Why?

It was a new unit, I reset to factory settings, reconfigured, now everything seems fine.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
phaze
Aspirant

Please check your Network settings, make sure there are correct entrys for "DNS Servers".

If your not sure what to put in, just add 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS Servers).

... a common bug, on many older firmware versions when you change network settings, the NAS will "forget" the DNS settings.

Message 2 of 6
Sandshark
Sensei

The Atom processor in the 314 is Intel, BTW.  The 100 and 200 series have the ARMs.

Message 3 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

If you still have the problem you could send in your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)

Message 4 of 6
Tonkinite
Luminary

I was aware that the Atom based processors were Intel, but thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Tonkinite
Luminary

It was a new unit, I reset to factory settings, reconfigured, now everything seems fine.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements