× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: app surveillance for install foscam camera

Pascha
Tutor

app surveillance for install foscam camera

How can I install my Foscam IP camera FI9900P with the netgear app "Surveillance":? The name Foscam is not avalable in the app.Network Video Recorder - Internet Explorer_2016-11-14_12-34-41.png

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Pascha,

Unfortunately, if it isn't on the list then it won't work. For now, what you can do is post it as a request or suggestion at the idea exchange board.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Pascha,

There is a list of supported cameras that you need to check on before trying to use it.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
Pascha
Tutor

Thank you for your help and answer. I know de list but and de Foscam is not in it. I have already a Foscam camera and he/she is not on that list. What can I do to use the programme Surveillance, that exist already in my Netgear Nas, with my Foscam??? Do I need special drivers or another update?

thanks for thinking with me....

Message 3 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Pascha,

Unfortunately, if it isn't on the list then it won't work. For now, what you can do is post it as a request or suggestion at the idea exchange board.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
Pascha
Tutor

nas-35-F2-2D - Surveillance app_2016-11-21_12-10-47.png

I contacted also "tech@foscam.com" and their answer was to contact the developer for further assistance and the developer is the Netgear incorporation. Is there no possibility for Netgear to update their Surveillance app with the drivers from the Foscam camera?

Greatings and thanks for your help, Paul.

Message 5 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Pascha,

For now, our hope is at the idea exchange board where adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

Regards,

Message 6 of 7
savek
Star

You can give kudos here! 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-for-ReadyNAS/ReadyNAS-Surveillance-Foscam-Support/idi...

NETGEAR ENABLE FOSCAM SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many users are telling you should support Foscam but you purposely ignoring them BIG TIME!!! 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements