× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

mcrypt problem with pydio6, php5.6 on Readynas 4.x

Dewdman42
Virtuoso

mcrypt problem with pydio6, php5.6 on Readynas 4.x

I'm using a Readynas Ultra 2 plus with latest (and final ) firmware.

I previously had pydio working fine on it.  Something broke on pydio so I attempted to upgrade to the latest Pydio 6.2.1, still no dice.  Updated to latest version of PHP 5.6 from whocares, I was using 5.3 before.  Still not working.

the error in error.log when I try to run pydio the first time is this:

[Tue Dec 29 15:06:29 2015] [error] [client 192.168.1.50] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mcrypt_create_iv() in /c/test/pydio/core/classes/class.AJXP_Utils.php on line 1972, referer: http://webman/test/pydio/index.php?ignore_tests=true

Does anyone have any knowledge about how to get this working?  Other PHP apps such as phpMyAdmin seem to work fine, though I haven't pushed it through hard paces. 

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
WhoCares_
Mentor

Re: mcrypt problem with pydio6, php5.6 on Readynas 4.x

This sounds like a not 100% correctly installed PHP add-on (namely the php5-mcrypt extension) to me. Could you please try to just install the PHP 5.6 add-on again? Do not uninstall the currently installed version, just install right over it and see whether this makes the problem go away.

-Stefan

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
WhoCares_
Mentor

This sounds like a not 100% correctly installed PHP add-on (namely the php5-mcrypt extension) to me. Could you please try to just install the PHP 5.6 add-on again? Do not uninstall the currently installed version, just install right over it and see whether this makes the problem go away.

-Stefan

Message 2 of 3
Dewdman42
Virtuoso

Thanks for the follow up!

Seems to be working now.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo