× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: subversion very slow on RN214 OS6.6

an_user
Aspirant

subversion very slow on RN214 OS6.6

I have installed the subversion addon and got it runing via svnserve. The libapache2-svn isn't installable.

Thanks to twinpeaks1: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Current-NETGEAR-and-Partners/subversion-configuration/m-p/860145#M1...

But the service is very slow.

It seems to be due to authentication. If I start a connection it take some second before the login is requested.

With saved login data on client it takes seconds till checkin or checkout starts or the logs are shown.

Does anybody resolves the problem?

Regards

an_user

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi an_user,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi an_user,

Unfortunately I do not have knowledge about the subversion. Since none on the community has replied to you, it might be best to get in touch with the developer.

By the way, we already release the official 6.6.1 firmware.

ReadyNAS OS 6 Software Version 6.6.1

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi an_user,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
an_user
Aspirant

Hi FramerV,

I have updated to OS 6.6.1 and now it works as expected.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements