× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot find RAIDiator Download for ReadyNas NV+ anymore

indeedverygood
Follower

Cannot find RAIDiator Download for ReadyNas NV+ anymore

Trying to download for http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RND2110/RAIDiator-Sparc-4.1.16.zip or any version, it reports the following:

It looks like the webpage at http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RND2110/RAIDiator-4.1.15.zip might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address

Any idea when can I find the firmware for ReadyNAS NV+?

Model: ReadyNAS-NV+|ReadyNAS NV+
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cannot find RAIDiator Download for ReadyNas NV+ anymore

Hi indeedverygood,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi indeedverygood,

Welcome to the Community!

I tried the link and it works fine on my end. Have you tried using a different browser?

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi indeedverygood,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements