× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Feedback on job progress ?

theedge1
Aspirant

Feedback on job progress ?

Hello,

I have setup readynas replicate today and as far as I can say it seems to be working.

But I cannot seem to find any feedback on the job progress : how do I know if it is currently running ? What percentage of the backup job have been accomplished ? and at which rate ? Estimated time left ? etc...
There seems to be absolutely no feedback of any kind in the replicate interface.

The only way I can guess that it is working is by monitoring the disk usage of the target readynas through its frontview : because it is growing constantly I presume the replication is working... But I'd like a more direct and reliable way of monitoring.
Message 1 of 2
theedge1
Aspirant

Re: Feedback on job progress ?

ok, after rebooting both readynas devices and creating a new system backup job I can now see information on job progress. But many of the infos shown look incorrect or erratic to me.

- Informations that appears correct :
(.) The progress bar and time left, that indicates the progression of the file being currently replicated : useless
(.) The speed (between 4 and 5 MB/s in my case) : useful

- Informations that appears wrong :
(.) "Overall" bar and "Items Left" : these would be useful, but alas do not give any reliable values. The indication is totally wrong and stuck on almost the same values since the job started.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements