× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Having some issues with a Readynas nv+

drag0nb0x
Aspirant

Having some issues with a Readynas nv+

Im not sure if this location. Sorry if it is not this is my first post. I picked up a nv+ and am having some issues. First i put 2x2tb drives in set to raid 5 i think (i let it set it up as default where it would mirror my data) and all was working ok it gave me 1.6 or so tb. Well that was running low so i put 2x2tb more drives in to add/expand the space. All seemed fine but after 2 days it would not expand the volume. I moved all the data to a separate nas and factory defaulted the nv+ and now is showing me 4.8 tb which is great and my windows 8.1 can see it... but... now raidar can see that it is there but shows that there are no drives and when i load the admin page of the webui it loads bit shows no data . No admin options and no information. Anyideas would be great.

Thank you in advance
Model: RND4420|ReadyNAS NV+ 8TB (4 X 2TB)
Message 1 of 3
drag0nb0x
Aspirant

Re: Having some issues with a Readynas nv+

Cant find the edit button but wanted to update that after i restarted the nas and the comp raidar now sees the nas and drives but the admin page still just loads to a generic frontview page and still shows no data.
Message 2 of 3
StephenB
Guru

Re: Having some issues with a Readynas nv+

What firmware are you running?

What browsers have you tried?

Did you try clearing the browser cache?

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation