× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: No confirmation mail when signing up for ReadyNAS photos

Haderen
Aspirant

Same, no confirmation email.
"Unconfirmed user. Please confirm the user by clicking on the link sent to the email account that you used to sign up" 😞
Message 51 of 65
yoh-dah
Guide

This post is for the original Photos, not Photos II. Moving...
Message 52 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Hi Haderen,

Send me the email id which you have used for registering to ReadyNAS Photos.

Did you check your Spam folder for email ?

Sending you a private message with my email-id.

-Minerva
Message 53 of 65
mp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Same here no confirmation email, have check spam box. Also i am new to this ReadyNas Photos programme, will a Netgear Duo run ReadyNas Photo II or am i stuck with ReadyNas photo?

Many Thanks

mp1
Message 54 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Send me the email id which you have used for registering to ReadyNAS Photos.

-Minerva
Message 55 of 65
Surfdude
Aspirant

Same here. i registered twice but no confirmation mail received. Nothing in spamfolder. Have normally never problem registering anywhere...
Message 56 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Can send me the email id which you have used for registering to ReadyNAS Photos.

-Minerva
Message 57 of 65
ramses2
Aspirant

Hi Minerva,

I got the same problems as the other guys : I registered twice in this week (with different usernames), and I never got the confirmation email to further activate my account. I checked my spams but it was not there. If I try to reset my password, the system tells me that this username was not confirmed yet.
Could you make what it is required for me to get the email confirmation, and so starting to use ReadyNas Photo
Thank for your reply
Message 58 of 65
elroyishere
Aspirant

Hi,

I am afraid here is another desperate user with no access to ReadyNAS Photos due to no confirmation mail received after 3 tries the past days.

Is there any solution to this?

Update: I later tried it with a different email address and it was working right away.

Rgds
Message 59 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Hello All,

The issue with the mail server as notified earlier have been resolved. All, who could not get the confirmation mail, request to try registering once again.

-Minerva
Message 60 of 65
bapalmer
Aspirant

You must still have a mail server problem. I have been waiting about 5 days since registation for a confirmation email.
I have attempted registration twice now and have still not received nothing by email. Junk box has been checked.
Message 61 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Can you send the email id with which you have tried registering for ReadyNASPhotos application to my email id.

Sending you a private message.

-Minerva.
Message 62 of 65
julesdm
Aspirant

I bought the Duo last week, installed the drive, all ok, tried to register for ReadyNAS photos, registered user name and email, however no response sent to confirm registration. Cannot log in. Help please.
Message 63 of 65
minerva
Aspirant

Hello all,

Currently we are facing some issues with ReadyNas Mailserver due to which emails are not getting delivered .We took a note of this and we are trying to fix the problem.We will be updating you soon on this.We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

-Minerva.
Message 64 of 65
boxster52
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Duo with 2 x 1TB drive working perfectly under Win7 64bit and sending fault email alerts just fine. ReadyNAS Photos loaded with Radiator 4.1.8 and latest REadyNAS Photos with java download. Account created and everything appears to work but no emails are sent out to share recipients to be able to access the share picture folder. Is this the Mail server problem you referredf to? Any fix date on the hoprizon? Thanks
Message 65 of 65
Discussion stats
Announcements