× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Plexconnect on readynas RN104

capow
Follower

Plexconnect on readynas RN104

Hi, has anyone been able to get plexconnect installed and working on readynas RN104? I have the latest 6.17 installed on it. The only info I can find is using .bin files where you have to have SSH access and run command to install the .bin files which does not work at all for me. I am looking for a plexconnect .deb package that I can upload into Frontview. Is there anything out there that I can use? If not does anyone know or can anyone tell me the correct commands to use to install the .bin files.

I am referring to the fourm in Plex https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/70190-plexconnect-on-a-nas-drive-readynas/page-16. There are specific instructions to get Plexconnect working on a Readynas, but on a Readynas RN 104? I don't seem to be having any luck.

I look forward to a simple set of commands 🙂

I have been stuck on this for weeks and still no luck getting it installed. I already have couchpotato, sickbeard, SABNZDB and plex media server working successfully as I could install them from Frontview. But plexconnect, it has me stumped. Is it even possible on the readynas RN104?

Many thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 2
TokyoPeter
Aspirant

Re: Plexconnect on readynas RN104

Appears as though only the x86 version has been packaged, not the ARM version.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements