× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS Duo V1 configuration issue

swolfington
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Duo V1 configuration issue

I recently bought a used (though seemingly in very good condition, at least visually) RND2120 ReadyNAS duo, with the 2tb disk intact. I understand that it's super old at this point, but I have hopes of using it with some vintage computers so I'm not really worried about that. However, I can't seem to access anything substantial on the device. I can reach the web interface, and after the password prompt all it gives me is this:

readynasinterface.PNG

And that's about it. I've tried factory resetting it, which didn't change much. Removing the hard drive doesn't allow the device to boot at all, which makes sense since the OS lives there so I'm assuming the hard drive must be working.

Anyone know what steps I should take from here?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS Duo V1 configuration issue

@swolfington

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried doing https:/ReadyNASIP/admin then login with the credentials

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
saudade
Guide

Did you create any shares in the Admin page?

Message 2 of 4
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@swolfington

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried doing https:/ReadyNASIP/admin then login with the credentials

Message 3 of 4
swolfington
Aspirant

I think that might do it! There was no link to the admin page from the page it dropped me into, but manually going there at least gives me the ssl error I have seen the solution to elsewhere on these forums. I'll give that a shot. Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements