× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS Duo v2 - can't see see shares

JibsMan57
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Duo v2 - can't see see shares

If this is in the wrong location, apologies and please move it to the correct forum.

I have seen multiple posts about this; none have helped me. After moving I am trying to set up my ReadyNAS Duo v2.  I can access the NAS using RAIDar, but Windows 10 will not see the shares. I type in the IP - \\192.168.2.10 and get "Windows cannot access \\192.168.2.10

I see the ReadyNAS Duo v2 under Network Locations, but accessing that brings up the RAIDar screen, not the drives.

Before moving this was working fine. I have data I need to access and seem to be frustrated at every turn. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS Duo v2 - can't see see shares

Can you check "turn windows features on or off" on the PC?  If the SMB 1.0 Client isn't enabled, try enabling it.  Then see if you can access the NAS.

Are you using the same router in your new home?  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Can you check "turn windows features on or off" on the PC?  If the SMB 1.0 Client isn't enabled, try enabling it.  Then see if you can access the NAS.

Are you using the same router in your new home?  

Message 2 of 4
JibsMan57
Aspirant

SMB 1.0 Client was not installed. I installed it, rebooted and my shares are now visible.

THANK YOU!

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

I'm glad I was able to help. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements