× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas Remote Leaf Network errors

profexorgeek
Follower

ReadyNas Remote Leaf Network errors

I need assistance getting ReadyNas remote to work correctly on my laptop. The laptop is a Macbook Pro running Windows 7 Professional x64 via Bootcamp. Here is what I've done so far:

1. I enabled ReadyNas remote on my ReadyNas and installed the desktop app on my laptop according to the instructions here: https://www.readynas.com/?cat=52

2. When installation completed I got the error message: "Probably you have an issue with Leaf Networks Adapter network adapter. You might resolve this issue..."

3. I reinstalled the application and rebooted my laptop to make sure everything was set up correctly

4. I made sure there was no gateway address set according to: http://www.readynas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=42500

5. When I try replacing the .dll file mentioned in the above post, I get errors and the remote application won't load at all

6. I tried custom-configuring the IP address. The custom IP address doesn't fix anything and appears to be reset every time the app is loaded

7. I was going to try the manual reinstall of the Leaf Network drivers but I cannot find them anywhere. The link in one of the documents is dead.

8. I checked my anti-virus program and added an exception for ReadyNas Remote, just in case.

9. I have checked all of the configuration parameters I could find related to the Leaf Network adapter. It looks healthy in all regards but I continue to get the same errors

10. I am fairly proficient at configuring adapters and generally troubleshooting problems but I'm at a loss on this one. I would appreciate any help getting this up and running!
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas Remote Leaf Network errors

Hello cbrien,

ReadyNAS Remote on Win10 needs a BETA version. See ReadyNAS Remote BETA for Windows

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
XxX_Cobra_XxX
Aspirant

Same problem here 😞
Message 2 of 6
cbrien
Initiate

Yet no respone from the readynas support wizards?

I was fine until I install Windows 10.

Message 3 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello cbrien,

ReadyNAS Remote on Win10 needs a BETA version. See ReadyNAS Remote BETA for Windows

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello profexorgeek,

Can you give us some screenshots during the installation?

Also when you ran the ReadyNAS Remote application, did you try right-clicking and choose Run as Administrator?

Regards,

Message 5 of 6
cbrien
Initiate

That beta app did the trick. Thanks

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements