× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Surveillance Licence Activation

HomoLuna
Aspirant

Surveillance Licence Activation

I have successfully used Surveillance on an RN102 since 2015 with three cameras. The RN102 is dedicated to surveillance and configured as RAID1 with two 1Tb discs.

I have two surveillance licences purchased in 2014 and 2015. The email messages from "Netgear License Server <prosecure@netgear.com>" which notified me of the licence numbers were sent to my then email address which is no longer available because the email server was closed some years ago.

I am having to re-initialise my system after updating the OS to 6.10.

I have performed an OS reinstall and uploaded Surveillance from file "surveillance_1.1.0-13-armel.deb" created in 2014.

When I attempt online activation of the surveillance licence serial numbers I get an error :-
Licence activated failed Error code 11.

What must I to activate the licences?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
HomoLuna
Aspirant

Re: Surveillance Licence Activation

I have reinstalled the OS, installed Surveillance from file surveillance_1.1.0-13_armel.deb and updated surveillance to version 1.1.2 . I have activated both licences online. My system configuration is now re-established as it was and is functioning properly with three cameras. Many thanks fo your help.

You may be interested to know that I deliberately used a Windows 7 PC to accomplish this rebuild instead of a Windows 10 PC.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@HomoLuna

Welcome to the Community!

Will you be able to provide me your MyNETGEAR E-mail, license numbers and ReadyNAS Serial number through PM. We will try to check on your inquiry.

Regards

Message 2 of 6
HomoLuna
Aspirant

Yes, if I knew what PM meant

Message 3 of 6
Sandshark
Sensei

Private Message.  Click on his name and select "send this user a private message" form the page that opens or use the envelope icon at top right.

Message 4 of 6
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@HomoLuna

Your licenses should have been reset, kindly try to re-activate it and let me know 🙂

thanks!

Message 5 of 6
HomoLuna
Aspirant

I have reinstalled the OS, installed Surveillance from file surveillance_1.1.0-13_armel.deb and updated surveillance to version 1.1.2 . I have activated both licences online. My system configuration is now re-established as it was and is functioning properly with three cameras. Many thanks fo your help.

You may be interested to know that I deliberately used a Windows 7 PC to accomplish this rebuild instead of a Windows 10 PC.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements