× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Transmission 2.80 for ReadyNAS DUO v2/NV+ v2 (ARM) – FRE

StephenB
Guru

You could also try IE10's compatibility mode.
Message 51 of 59
canprof
Aspirant

Google Chrome works.

IE10, even in compatibility mode, does not.
Message 52 of 59
Lugie
Aspirant

Thank you for this. Is there a way to include the email notification script from the Intel version of Transmission? Or is there some way to add this functionality manually?

Thanks again.
Message 53 of 59
Danamian
Aspirant

Re: Transmission 2.82 for ReadyNAS DUO v2/NV+ v2 (ARM) – FRE

Hello. This is first time i use Transmission and a readynas. It seems like my download speed is limited to ~300 kb/s while when im using µtorrent it gives me around 5-10 mb/s on my desktop. Does anyone have an idea?
Message 54 of 59
Forage
Aspirant

Danamian wrote:
It seems like my download speed is limited to ~300 kb/s while when im using µtorrent it gives me around 5-10 mb/s on my desktop.

The two obvious reasons that come to mind:

1. The port you are using is not opened in your router.

2. You have set a speed limit in the transmission settings.

3. If the first if the case: check the transmission (network tab) and router settings and make sure that the port set in the transmission settings is open on your router. If not, either change the port to a port you already opened and forwarded on your router or open and forward the new port on your router. Note that using the same as µTorrent (if you use a specific port instead of uPnP in the first place) might not work since that port might be forwarded to a specific IP address (i.e. your desktop PC) on your router.

If the second is the case: change/disable (speed tab) the speed limit.
Message 55 of 59
Danamian
Aspirant

My apologies. It was a error by me. My ISP started to throttle my connection 😞
Message 56 of 59
MrBlond
Aspirant

Hi I have a question relating my readynas 102 regarding transmission. I hope this is the right place for it.

First i used xraid2 with one disk. I installed transmission then on the one disk and transmission worked fine.
A couple of days later i switched to flex-raid and added another disk. Now i have 2 disk in the nas with 2 separate volumes in JOBD mode.

Now transmission doesn't work correctly anymore. I can access transmission, i can add torrent files and they start downloading. However, everytime the torrent reached the 4MB point the download fail. It says no such directory. I have tried changing the download path in the settings to accomodate the change. I can also see a folder and a file being created in this folder. So I assume the folder settings are set correctly.

I have tried setting it to several different folders, i have uninstalled and installed the service several times, i have tried different torrents to see if it was a torrent error. I have also tried to set transmission to download to an externa fat 32 disk to be able to determine if it's a folder permission issue(fat32 apparantly doesn't have a permission structure). All without succes, i don't really know what to do anymore. Any suggestions?
Message 57 of 59
pgr_pgr
Aspirant

Re: Transmission 2.82 for ReadyNAS DUO v2/NV+ v2 (ARM) – FREE

@ssurba,

спасибо за обновленный трансмишн..

нашелся в сети, удалось скачать по ссылке http://filepi.com/i/X9XsmfK

Message 58 of 59
ssurba
Guide

Re: Transmission 2.82 for ReadyNAS DUO v2/NV+ v2 (ARM) – FREE

Message 59 of 59