× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to share photos through email

halinab
Aspirant

Unable to share photos through email

1. I'm disappointed that I was unable to load readynas photo II - as I've just bought the readynas nv+ and find it isn't supported for this new version of addon... :cry:
2. When i've run readynas photo (version 2.2 which I believe is the latest) in attempt to share my photo albums, the import and manage worked fine but when I've sent an email to share the photos and internal server error results...That is when the user clicks on the link in the email
log file shows - <9:23:19, Tue Jan 17, 2012> <9547> < Warn> Http connection failed while while getting command, code [500], status line [500 Can't connect to presence.dekoh.com:80 (connect: timeout)] for uri [http://presence.dekoh.com/presence/facade?action=getNextCommand]
is this version of software still being supported ....looked through the forums and have not found an answer to this one....
Thanks
Message 1 of 5
halinab
Aspirant

In addition my welcome email with registration info to Getting started with ReadyNAS Photos
ReadyNAS Photos Network Address: http://xxxxxx.readynasphotos.com/
also comes up with the same 500 internal server error....
help please.... 😞
Message 2 of 5
halinab
Aspirant

To go further I'm working with tech support (case no.17673960) and the links for firefox pc's works fine but not on a mac (safari or firefox)
still working on it - mac osx lion
and for good measure safari on the iphone doesn't work either
Message 3 of 5
minerva
Aspirant

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.Issue has been identified and its been fixed now.Can you please try photo sharing once again.

-Minerva.
Message 4 of 5
halinab
Aspirant

Thanks so much ......it now works perfectly
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements