Volume and shares suddenly disappeared on RN4000 NV+, RAIDar and disks report all OK
I have a 2012 ReadyNAS Nv+ v2 (RND4000-200EUS).
Setup: 4 x 2TB WD Red HDD
Status: Healthy (All 4 drives green ticks)
Raid: X-RAID (5.4TB total useable)
This morning the shares were not available and the following symptoms occurred:
1. The 2 Line LCD on front of ReadyNAS only shows IP address on top line, not the volume information below as normal (C: xx used of yy free) - just blank.
2. Logs under Dashboard say unable to mount the volume and the following shares: backup/media/music/ustv (first 2 default, last 2 user)
2. Shares (I have 4) show up under Windows on both IP address and name, but any credentials to connect are rejected.
Any help to rectify this greatly appreciated.
Re: Volume and shares suddenly disappeared on RN4000 NV+, RAIDar and disks report all OK
Do you have a backup of the data?
- uploading the full zip to cloud storage (google drive, dropbox, ... )
- get a sharable link to the zip
- send a private message to the mod (with the link) asking him to review. Don't post the link publicly.
You send a PM using the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum.