× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

nzbget 21.1 stable on os 6.10.7

StephenB
Guru

Re: nzbget 21.1 stable on os 6.10.7

@b1jzcbx wrote:

I just had it as /apps/nzbget/file.xxx

That is correct - no data volume is needed in that path.

Message 26 of 30
ipb_uk
Aspirant

I'm not well versed in two volume set-ups.

From a root login...

find / -name '*.pem'

This'll give you all the pems with their paths. I believe the paths listed here are the paths to use in nzbget security page.

Message 27 of 30
b1jzcbx
Tutor

in the nzbget folder, there's cacert.pem and 'pubkey.pem' (i believe it's .pem).  it's usually mentioned privkey..  does it matter?

should i rename the pubkey to privkey and try again? 

Message 28 of 30
b1jzcbx
Tutor

It was suggested that i share my nas setup for and how i have nzbget configured. 

My set up is as follows:

readynas pro (business edition) rndp6000-100nas. 

bios updated to the latest.

OS 6.10.7 (stable).

ram upgraded to 4GB DDR2 800MHz

xeon x3230.

2 volumes:

Vol1 - 4x4TB HDD's raid 5.

Vol2 - 2x 500GB SSD's raid 0 (striped for performance).

nzbget is configured to download all files initially to vol2 and process them into the final product. once the file is downloaded, assembled, and verified, nzbget automatically moves the finished file to a temp folder on Vol1. from there i can 'wash' it with handbrake to make sure it'll play out properly on the rokus.

I set it up this way not only to speed up nzb file processing exponentially, but also to eliminate HDD thrashing. since the ssds are there for caching only and nothing is saved permanently, if one dies, nothing is lost.

Message 29 of 30
ipb_uk
Aspirant

Changing it's name will do nothing useful, it's the content that matters here, I hope. I think we'll have to try each key one by one. Can you add both the cacert keys from the 21.1 & 21.2 to the nzbet directory. They have the sizes 203008 & 201623 dated 1st Oct & 3 Jun. Rename one of them. The two pubkeys are the same. Copy those LetsEncryptFix new keys as well and then try each one reboot ,try, change, reboot, try, change, reboot etc. hopefully one will work.
Message 30 of 30
Discussion stats
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements