× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear ReadyNAS Pre-sales support?

SITech
Follower

Netgear ReadyNAS Pre-sales support?

Does NetGear offer Pre-Sales support beyond a forum anymore?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear ReadyNAS Pre-sales support?

The benefit of asking pre-sales advice on the community in addition to contacting us how JennC mentioned is that on the community you can get some feedback from fellow users on what you want. It may well be that another user on the community has a similar environment and needs and may have some valuable tips from their experience.

For business use I would look at our business models (300 series and up) in the desktop line and any of the rackmount models (though the 2120 is typically used as a backup device, for primary storage for more than a small number of users I would go with the 3138 and up).

Certainly we'd much rather our customers seek pre-sales advice and get the right model than to run into issues due to picking the wrong model for the use case.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello SITech,

Welcome to the community!

Yes, NETGEAR support has Presales support. See http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/

Please note that Presales support means you are inquiring about a NETGEAR product that you do not have purchased yet.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

The benefit of asking pre-sales advice on the community in addition to contacting us how JennC mentioned is that on the community you can get some feedback from fellow users on what you want. It may well be that another user on the community has a similar environment and needs and may have some valuable tips from their experience.

For business use I would look at our business models (300 series and up) in the desktop line and any of the rackmount models (though the 2120 is typically used as a backup device, for primary storage for more than a small number of users I would go with the 3138 and up).

Certainly we'd much rather our customers seek pre-sales advice and get the right model than to run into issues due to picking the wrong model for the use case.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements