× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 422 and 424

douglas_cheung
NETGEAR Expert

ReadyNAS 422 and 424

Hi all,

At this year's CES, NTGR has introduced five new ReadyNAS products.  ReadyNAS 524X and 528X as members of the RN520 Series.  ReadyNAS 628X as the highest performance, largest capacity ReadyNAS desktop, completing the RN620 Series.  The performance of these machines are amazing.  They are positioned as the be-all and end-all performance data storage solution for businesses.

In addition, the company unveiled a new class of products, ReadyNAS 400.  The first series is ReadyNAS 420, with two models, ReadyNAS 422 and 424.  Keeping up with the fine ReadyNAS tradition, the last digit denote the number of bays.  The products were featured at Intel's Retail Breakfast forum, as a showcase of Intel's prowess in digital home.  Intel chosed NETGEAR as the launch partner for the latest and greatest Atom, AKA, Denverton.  There is a picture of the Intel conference, and the VP of Product Management from NETGEAR's Commercial Product Business Unit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NetgearReadyNAS/

The product is at its final stages of pre-production.  You should see them on the shelf by March.

Best regards,

Doug

Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS 422 and 424

The 52x systems perform very well, I'm very happy with my 526x.  The 62x are of course even more powerful.

I expect the 42x line will be quite popular, it looks like a nice uplift from the 31x.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements