Répondre

Switch GS105 with livebox - connected to livebox but random internet access

Silveure
Follower

Switch GS105 with livebox - connected to livebox but random internet access

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a  non-manageble GS105 switch  to split my cable network. Indeed, I have only one RJ45 output from my livebox and the only solution was a switch. My setup is like this : Livebox => Switch (GS105) => computers.

The switch is supposed to be plug n' play, but my computer is receiving random access to internet.

Let me clarify: wherever i put the RJ45 input (the one comming from the livebox) there is almost not debit (leds barely blink). Cable is working at 100%. The ouput cable (switch => computer) are all working good (leds blinks a lot) And my computer apears to be connected to my livebox (yay ?). But in fact, in don't have access to internet, or i do have access 2 sec every 20 secondes (on the switch, the input cable leds tickle rarely and randomely).

All cables are working fine, i tried every ports in every order and an other electrical outlec but nothing changed. I also tried a DNS release/renew but it didn't changed anything.

Important things to notice : i tried an other switch with the same setup : the FS108 which was working fine ! Unfortunately, it's a 100M debit..

Finaly, i tried the GS105 at work and everything worked fined in a second..

Am i doing something wrong ? Is it comming from the switch, my setup or me ?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance for any help !

Model: gs105ev2|prosafe plus 5 ports switch
Message 1 sur 1
Statistiques de discussion
  • 0 réponses
  • 1447 visites
  • 0 compliments
  • 1 en conversation