× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

401 Authorization error

LATaylor
Follower

401 Authorization error

Hello all,

Would really appreciate some help.  I've combed the threads here and searched google for help and nothing that I understand to do has helped.  Please explain any answers like I'm 6.  Thanks.

I cannot logon to the orbi router admin website.  

I've tried web addresses and IP addresses

Free typing them and copy/paste them

I've tried different browers; I've tried the app (on a total of three different devices)

I've changed passwords, just in case I was typo-ing.  

Nothing allows me into the admin website.  I've looked at that double NAT thing, and I don't understand it BUT I don't think I've done anythign to impact that (?). The router and internet are working fine, but I was having an issue where I thought I'd need to get to those settings (I didn't, it was something else) but now I know I can't get in and....it's irksome.  I'm down to buying some more wine and just doing the factory reset....when I have my next day off.  Help...?

I have an RBR40 with one satellite, purchased September 2020, installed October 2020, working fine since then.  I'm trying to access on a MacBook air running BigSur, and I have an iPad and iPhone 11.  

Thanks.....

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7