× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1750 R4600v2 Night hawk app connectivity issues

zScooter
Follower

AC1750 R4600v2 Night hawk app connectivity issues

Need help,

My router will show up “sometimes” (by sometimes I DO NOT mean that I can access it) in my Nighthawk App but other times when I go to login, while on my network that is currently pulling services, it gives me a timeout error. It will not access the router. I have turned off wifi on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and tried the anywhere access workaround to no avail, it gives me a “device is offline” error. I have zero trouble using an Ethernet cable or my phone on the wifi to login to the web interface but I believe there are features not yet utilized on the device provided by the app. If I’m wrong let me know. If anyone is dealing with similar issues let me know. If anyone knows what it is let me know. I have tried disabling private addressing on my networks for my phone. I have re registered the product under the correct netgear account. I cannot for the life of me get why my router and app are not able to communicate. 

ROUTER:

FW - V1.0.4.122_10.0.95

Nomen - AC1750 R4600v2

Serial - 4PU47A7BA49F9

APP:

FW - 2.18.1.6

PHONE: 

FW - iOS 15.5

Model - 12 Pro Max

this router is older and has been through some times. I’m just hoping that it’s not a Firmware compatibility issue. If it is, does anyone know how far back I’d need to go in devices to get one that’ll run the app?

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: AC1750 R4600v2 Night hawk app connectivity issues

Make sure that icloud relay and private mac/ip address features are disabled. They cause issues in the app

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7