× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6250 Limited WIFI Internet Connection on Gaming PC/No WIFI connection on Gaming Consoles

FRUB
Follower

C6250 Limited WIFI Internet Connection on Gaming PC/No WIFI connection on Gaming Consoles

Hello, I have Netgears C6250 modem router that has been having issues since Friday. Maintenance came that day and replaced my dishwasher and shut the power off in the process so I'm not sure if that the cause of the issue, but I'm no longer able to connect to the internet via my playstation 5, xbox s, firestick, chromecast or by cellphone. I have limited wifi connection on my gaming pc meaning I can connect to the internet, but I cannot connect to apps on it. It'll say "no internet connection". On my playstation I get a "Nat Type: Failed". I spoke with a Netgear technician who told me they would run a cmd on it to fix any issue, but when I heard the price I politely declined and asked if I could call back lol Smiley Sad . So after watching and trying youtube tutorials I still have no resolution. This is my last hope lol. Can someone please help me? 

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: C6250 Limited WIFI Internet Connection on Gaming PC/No WIFI connection on Gaming Consoles

do you have a screen snip of the modems cable connection page and the event logs? 

that helps us check the connection back to the ISP. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7